7/25/16

Creative Construction...

It's time for Creative Constructions with Blueprints over at My Favorite Things.  Today our challenge was to create some birthday tags using the Tag Builders Blueprint dies.  I combined Tag Builders Blueprint 4 with the candles from the Twice the Wishes Card Kit to create these...

Print

I stamped several sets of rainbow candles....because I can't stamp any other colored candles other than rainbow candles (haha!)....and then added them on to the different tags from the blueprints set. 

FullSizeRender[2]

I added in the heart "flames" to the first tag and then the larger flames to the other tags.  

IMG_8340

On the back of the single candle mini tags, I stamped "Make a Wish" from Celebrate with Cake, along with the "Sweet Birthday Wishes" on the larger tag.  

IMG_8346

I love these stamps and dies because they can create a quick and simple tag.  Head on over to the MFT blog to see more about today challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping in today!

Laurie

Supply List: 



7 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS