7/25/16

PTI July Blog Hop...

I saw this inspiration pic for the Papertrey Ink July Blog Hop and HAD to play along!  I love these colors so much!!

6a00d8341c64e753ef01b7c87bf37c970b-450wi

Here is my card....

IMG_3461

I wanted to add in every pattern and every color but I figured I could go overboard, so I chose the colors in the pillow, the embossed wallpaper and the rug.  I incorporated a little of each in this card.  I used PTI's Forget-Me-Not set for the flowers in Very Sorbet, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores.  I added in some Background Basics: Retro in Fresh Snow Ink on some Soft Stone card stock.  Then I added in a little vellum from the new scalloped note card die cuts.  I added this all to a scored card base....because why not?....and then finished it all off with the Thanks die cut sentiment.  

IMG_3462_edited-1

I love being inspired by such a gorgeous photo.  It makes me want to go search Pinterest right now and find more inspiration.

Hope you are all having a great day!  Thanks for stopping in!

14 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! Your card is a beautiful sample of perfectly inspired bliss... Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a gorgeous interpretation of the inspiration photo! Love it, and on my Pinterest board it goes!

    Linda E

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great photo wasn't it. Your card is lovely! I like layers and softness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, so glad you played along with us. Those colors are so pretty and what a lovely, relaxing room to own. Your card is spot on with all your textures and layers. Going to PIN this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy gorgeousness...love your card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really beautiful card. Jaw dropper

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you participated! Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun to see you playing along with the blog hop, Laurie! Your card is gorgeous! I forgot that I had this vellum with the pattern on it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty and Forget Me Not is going to the wish list. It's been fun having design team members joining in the blog hops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layers! Love the softness and the pattern peeking out behind the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and I like the vellum overlay!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my good gracious, how perfect can one card be? Inspiration or no, just one gorgeous card! Love it all Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card! The inspiration photo is my inspiration for my bedroom :) love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS