11/08/18

MFT Countdown Day 5....

Welcome to Day 5 of the MFT Countdown.  There are so many adorable new things to share this week so lets jump right in.  I am using the new set called Warm and Feathered Hugs....

November MFT Release

I felt like this set was the perfect set for a clean and simple card.  I added 2 trees from the set in black in and then added in a stitched slope.  I stamped the sentiment along the bottom and the die cut and colored up that adorable owl.  I love that big ole' scarf and I loved coloring this image.  I popped him up on foam tape to finish it off.  

November MFT Release

Head on over to the MFT Blog to see more details about this month's release.  So glad you stopped in today!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and I love your CAS design on this card, Laurie...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable! I love those trees and how you colored the owl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful Laurie, I just adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It truly is a clean and simple card and to me it's perfect. I wouldn't change anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cute lil' owl looks so happy on this CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little owl! I love the C & S style!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love the cute owl. And the stark black trees against the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect picture of a "snowy" owl- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, This is the cutest owl!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS