11/21/18

Merry and Bright {MFT}...


I am so ready for Christmas.  I love Thanksgving but my favorite thing to do is combine the 2.  I am one of THOSE people....my tree is up.  I love having it up and I feel like if we go to all that work we might as well enjoy it.  :)   Are you ready?

I wanted to get another Christmas card done today so again, I went with the rainbow theme....


MFT

To create this card, I stamped the Christmas Background in a light gray ink.  Next, I stamped the striped image from Distressed Patterns along the back in rainbow colors.  I grabbed one of the new snowmen from Frosty Friends and colored him up with some rainbow lights.  I stamped the Merry and Bright sentiment from Hand Lettered Christmas in black ink and then popped the snowman up right next to it. 

MFT

This snowman set is so much fun!  I love how easy they are to color.  

Hope you are having a great week and a happy thanksgiving!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I am not one of those lol. My tree will hopefully be up some time in December lol. ps loving this rainbow background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE card, love the rainbow stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness this is fun! Love the graphic behind the snowman. Me? I love Christmas, but don't do anything before Dec. 1st...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute snowman and I love how you layered your stamping to create the background! Fun Christmas card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS