11/12/18

MFT Countdown Day 1...

Today is the last day of the countdown over at MFT.  The November Release will be available tomorrow! Yay!

I have one last card for the countdown and this one might be my favorite.  There is a new set called Sassy Pants and a new die called Happy Christmas and I have paired them with the Wine Service Die-namics to create this card....

Print

First, I die cut the wine glasses and did some coloring with a Copic Marker.  Next, I die cut the Happy Christmas in glitter card stock and popped them up on black fun foam.  Last, I stamped the sentiment along the bottom to finish off this card.  

IMG_7741

The MFT Blog will have lots more to see on this last countdown day.  Remember everything you see will be available tomorrow, Tuesday, November 13th at 9am CST.

Thanks for coming by today and I hope you'll stop back by for tomorrows MFT and Friends at release time.

Have a great Monday!

9 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment for this card! Beautiful Copic coloring on the wine glasses and I love your sparkly alphas! Another fabulous Christmas card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a glass of wine when finishing up your gift wrapping? Love the black glitter. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now isn't that thee perfect sentiment? Love this, Laurie--red wine and all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used the glitter card stock for the Merry Christmas sentiment. Good job on your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sentiment. Love the glitter paper.it's so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun and unique greeting for a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I have so many friends who would appreciate this -- the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS