2/03/17

Neat and Tangled: Big Hugs...

Hey there!  I am super excited to be joining the girls at Neat and Tangled as a guest for February.  I have been a huge fan of this company since the beginning and I love when they ask me to come visit.

I have a card here today, using the Big Hugs die.  I am a hugger so this die makes me happy!  Definitely the best way to send a hug in the mail.

Untitled

To create this card, I added some Tombow Marker scribbles to a large acrylic block.  Then I added in some water and pressed it down on to the watercolor paper.  After it was dry, I added in some darker purple splatters, with a paint brush.  I used a large piece of fun foam to pop the watercolored card front, to the card base.  Next, I cut the die out of fun foam and glitter paper and adhered them together for a dimensional sentiment.  After attaching the sentiment to the front of the card, I added in some Neat and Tangled Sequins to finish it off.  

Untitled

I will be stopping back in soon with some more cards.  I hope you will stop back by this month!  Thanks so much for checking in today.  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the beautiful color and sparkle Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, love the watercoloring, the BIg sentiment, and your fun layers! Wondering which cutting machine you use to cut fun foam? Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the sparkly sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can personally attest to the fact that you are a fabulous hugger, Laurie!!! What a wonderful card!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am a hugger, Laurie, so this card is near and dear to my heart. In fact, there are church parishioners that tell me they look forward to my hugs every week. Love the colors you chose also! Still patiently waiting for your new adventure news....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sparkly Big Hugs sentiment, and your color palette for your watercolored background is just beautiful! Your recipient is sure to feel the love with this gorgeous card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! The smooshing is perfect and I love the sparkly sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS