2/16/17

Give a gift with some flare!

And by flare I mean....dress up that gift bag with your own hand made cards!

ETA: The large card hanger dies are sold out.  There are still a few minis available.  Will check back in when they are in stock.  (2/17/17)

Stopping in today with a quick post about my Card Hanger Dies.  If you haven't seen these dies, click HERE for a video and HERE for the original post.  It is been 4 years since their launch and they are still going strong.

The Card Hanger die, is simply a die to create a "hanger" for your handmade cards.  The hanger attaches to the front of a gift bag.  The great thing about this is, those handmade card that we put our hearts into, become the focal point for your bag, the decoration for your bag....AND they don't get lost inside!!

Untitled

I currently have 3 dies in stock.  (The Decorative die is on order)

*Stitched Mini Card Hanger Die
-This die hold 3" cards on mini bags (pictured above)

*Scalloped Card Hanger Die
-holds A2 cards with an opening of 4 1/4" and also doubles as a scalloped border.  A 2fer!  :)

*Rectangle Card Hanger Die
- holds A2 cards with an opening of 4 1/4" with a stream lined clean look.

(I hope to have the Decorative Card Hanger die back in stock soon)

Untitled

Here is a quick video I made last year to show a little more about the dies....



I just have a few left this time around, so if you would like to purchase on of your own, the Paypal button in on the right side here on my blog.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. These are brilliant!!! After watching the video, I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, fantastic, thank you for sharing. I am definitely going to get me some of these <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to buy some of these but all sold out except the smaller one, which I do not want right now. Can you let us know when back in stock please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post here and instagram when they arrive! Sorry for the inconvenience! They flew out the door fast!

      Delete
  4. One of these days, I'm going to treat myself to your Card Hanger Die...love this, Laurie! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the scalloped card hanger die which fits a A2 top folding card. Would you concider making one that has a 5.5 inch opening too? That would be great! I love these hangers and all your beautiful cards. You will be missed at PTI, but glad I can drop in anytime and still see all your great creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! I have thought about making the horizontal card opening but I haven't yet jumped on bc of the expense. It would be quite a bit more expensive bc of the size. I'll definitely keep thinking on it though!

      Thank you for your kind words! :)

      Delete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS