2/09/17

The Stamp Market...Big Hugs


Did you see the new stamp company that popped up this week?  Its called The Stamp Market and their first few sets are really fun!  Of course, this set called Bloomed had to come live with me...

Untitled

This stamp set is really easy to work with.  The leaves are their own layer...the top bloom is its own layer and the there is even a stamped flower on the card base.

Untitled

I added in some scored lines to the top of the card front and then layered the images.  I cut the leaf die cut out in fun foam to pop that layer up and give it some dimension.  I also used a few different copics to add in some shading on top of the stamped images.

Last, I added in this "big hugs" sentiment die from Simon Says Stamp and added in some rain drops.

Untitled

Thanks for stopping in today!  Hope you are having a great week!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List: 

9 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of them, but I'll check it out! Thanks for the heads up Laurie! Your card is beautiful. It's a breath of fresh air with our temp at 19 and the snow that fell today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Laurie, another gig? I just love the colors you used for this Bloomed stamp set and your infamous score lines. The Big Hugs die cut us a great font, too. Eager to read more about Stamp Market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love this set for sure. I think the price point seems good as well! Your card is very pretty and I love those bright spring colors. I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card so much! I found out about his company a few days ago...you are making it very very hard to resist buying this flower. I was already really liking it...and now...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is GORGEOUS, Laurie! I can see why you love these blooms :) I love your choice of colors and how you added shading with your Copic markers...such a striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the layers and the extra dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered this Stamp & Cut bundle this morning. It's all your fault! What color did you stamp yours in? I love the bright coral color!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS