9/29/14

Thanks pumpkin!

Hey there!  Are you taking the Copic class?  I have started and have learned a couple things just from the first video.  I thought I would put them to the test on something easy. I have a long way to go.  Blending is hard for me.  I pulled out a pumpkin from the new set Thanksgiving Table from Simon Says Stamp.

IMG_0446\

I colored the pumpkin and the cut it out with the matching dies.  The dies cut using just the outline of the image.  GENIUS.  I am a tad bit of a perfectionist.  If I die cut the shape and then stamp the image and its not straight....not a fan.  These dies make the lining up part perfect!  Love that!

I layered the image on craft with a little gold foil peaking out and then onto an orange card base.  I used Versamark and Wide Striped Background stamp from SSS to create the card base.  I put it all together with some foam tape and called it good!

IMG_0447

I am ready for some more fall cards!  Love this weather and the fall season.  Hope you are having a great start to your monday!  Thanks for stopping in!





7 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! I Need to get back on a stamp company, I miss stamping! fab card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that coloring!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in that class. I am finally learning how to use my markers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the sentiment partially on the pumpkin Laurie. Love your layout. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Called it good" she says! I call it fabulous... tell me again... why don't I have this Wide-Striped bg stamp? What an impact it makes.
    Looks like you could teach the copics class, to me, Laurie. Confession time: I don't have one copic marker!
    =/
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, this is so sweet!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS