9/16/14

CAS White Christmas Card...

This new Nativity set from Simon Says is amazing!  I love how versatile is because you can color it or in this case,  keep it pretty simple.

IMG_0411_edited-1

I cut about 5 of the little stable die cuts and layered them on top of each other.  I heat embossed the Mary and Joseph image with white embossing powder onto vellum and then layered that behind.  I used Copics to color the vellum and give it a stained glass look.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom to finish it off.


IMG_0410

Are you ready for Christmas cards?  I read today that we have 100 days till Christmas!  Can you believe it?  I am going to try my best to make and send more cards this year!  Keep word....*try*.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping in!  Hope you are having a great day!



Supply List...


11 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I've got these and will likely case this for my Church Christmas project - this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and perfect for Christmas! I passed on this set but you are convincing me I need it! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the embossing and coloring on vellum. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! These images remind me of the ones that were in our Bibles when we were kids -- little faceless people.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So deliciously simple and absolutely perfect, Laurie! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous!

    And no, LOL, I am 100% *not* ready for Christmas cards or Christmas day (my b'day). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS