9/15/14

PTI Release in Review...

Have you loved this latest PTI Release?  So many fun new things right?  I have had a ball creating with each new die and all the new stamp sets.  Today I have a line up of my final projects.

This first card showcases the new set called O'Tannenbaum.

IMG_0395

 I stamped the tree onto the smaller panel and the sentiment from Wet Paint Holiday.  I impressed that front panel with the Linen Impression plate.  Then I layered it with another piece of white card stock, before attaching it to a plain white card base.  

IMG_0396

On this next card, I used Santa's Sleigh.  

IMG_0399

If you know me, you know I am not a big fan of coloring...only because I am not good at it.  So this adorable little image was right up my alley.  Because it was easy!  I added some BG10 Copic around the wreath and blended it out....which I was slightly proud of because I don't blend well usually.  Then I just colored the rest of the image in with various other Copics.  There is a little dot of Stickles on each of the berries in the wreath for some sparkle!  I stamped the sentiment on one of the banner dies and heat embossed it and then folded it up.  I added in some Pure Poppy Striped paper at the bottom to tie all the reds together. 

IMG_0402

Birthday Classics: October was used for this next card...

IMG_0397

I die cut several leaves using the Leaf Print dies.  I heat embossed the sentiment onto Vellum with some White Filigree Embossing powder.  Then I attached it to the card with a little strip of hidden foam tape at the bottom and a mini clothespin.  I tied a twine bow on too, for more of a fall real.  Oh! I also added in some brown Copic mist with a Tim Holtz mister!  :)

IMG_0398

Do you love the Phrase Play dies?  I do!!  Check out the newest in the line up...

IMG_0408

I cut out the die and layered all the outside pieces onto a piece of vellum.  I attached everything with liquid glue and the cut the vellum from around the edges.  I popped it up on foam tape, on top of this fun piece of patterned paper.  I added in a  little enamel dot for a pop of color.  

IMG_0407

This last card features Keep it Simple: Seasons Greetings and Wet Paint Holiday.

IMG_0393

I stamped "seasons greetings" vertically to cover the card front.  Then I cut an opening near the bottom and added in a "greetings" behind the front panel.  I stamped "season's in Pure Poppy and then hand cut the sentiment before I popped it up on foam tape.  This is definitely a non-tradtional looking Christmas card but I thought it was kinda fun!  :)

IMG_0394

So that is it for me today!  I can't believe the week has come to an end.  Do you have your lists ready?  Tell me what your favorite new stamp set is?  Or die?

Check out the rest of the DT!  I am sure they have amazing stuff to see!

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Heather Nichols
Dawn McVey
Melissa Phillips
Erin Lincoln
Laura Bassen
Danielle Flanders
Ashley Cannon Newell


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great Monday!




Supply List: (All supplies are from PTI unless noted)

O'Tannenbaum

Stamps: O'Tannenbaum
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Harvest Gold
Misc: Linen Impression Plate

Merry Christmas

Stamps: Santa's Sleigh
Paper: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy Striped and Pure Poppy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Double Ended Banner Dies, Filigree White Embossing Powder, Copics

On Your Special Day

Stamps: Birthday Classics: October
Paper: Stampers Select White, Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold, Kraft, Vellum
Ink: Versamark
Misc: Leaf Print Dies, Mini Clothespin, Twine, Copic

You bring me Joy

Stamps: Phrase Play #8
Paper: Stampers Select White, Misc Patterned Paper, Vellum
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Misc: Phrase Play #8 Die, Enamel Dot

Season's Greetings

Stamps: Keep it Simple: Seasons Greetings, Wet Paint Holiday
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Versafine Black Onyx, Fresh Ink Provincial Gray



21 comments:

  1. Love the cards. They are gorgeous. I love the text block dies. But my favorite this time would have to be the shaker dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... Jaw-dropping cards! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, you outdid yourself. I love every single one of these. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS, Laurie!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these -- and especially your non-traditional Season's Greetings! Really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, Laurie. I am so glad to hear you admit you do not color. I don't even try. You did an amazing job!
    I really love the fall October B-day card!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great wrap up! I especially love the tree on the first card, so sweet! My second favorite is the one with that great cluster of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of the last card. Easy to mass produce at this time of the year. And not being a great coloring person myself this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously love every single one of these cards. Adore your style Laurie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your cards Laurie, so perf;ly yu. The last one with the season greetings background you created is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always have a slightly different, and absolutely lovely, take on each product. I love them all, particularly your use of the Joy die - it's lovely on the softly flowered paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every card today is wonderful! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your cards! I like the joy on the happy floral pattern, how you layer up your papers, make pathways for sentiments, many interesting details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, all of these cards are simply gorgeous, Laurie!!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post is so full of goodness! The first and last cards in particular have my CAS heart singing! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore ALL of these! Seems like I pinned every one, too...you know, so I can admire them again and again. Your cards are just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all fantastic, Laurie! Once again, you've done an amazing job with the new PTI goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh laurie! all of your samples are gorgeous!!! i love this months release. so spectacular and you have showcased them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm with Heather, AHmaaaaaaaaaazing creations Laurie. I love love love how you did the Season's Greetings.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS