4/26/14

hello, beautiful...

So I am coming to you live from my couch.  I have a little bit of a health issue at the moment that is making things not so much fun, but hoping to get back to normal very soon.  I thought I would stop in and share a card I made at a girls weekend awhile back.  

This card features the new Simon Says Stamp set called Summer Garden.  I am pretty sure I have raved about it already, so I will rave about it some more.  The font.  It's all about that gorgeous font!

IMG_1674

I used the new die called Tall Flowers and put them across the panel that is 4 1/4" x 5".  This makes it as wide as an A2 card but shorter.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and attached it by wrapping around the front panel.  I popped the whole panel up on a 4" x 5 1/2" card front.  Kinda different but I like how it changes things up.  At first it was hard to leave this way....with the front panel kinda different...but I think its kinda fun.

Hope all is well where you are!  We are gearing up for the last day of school this week.  CRAZY.  It's going to be a long summer.  That is all I can say about that.

Have a great rest of your weekend!  Hugs!



Supply List:


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Hope you are feeling better soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my . . . this is amazeballs!! Love every single detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully elegant, understated card. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the white on white. Hope you are okay, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie! My gosh it's beautiful - Love everything about it and will try my hand at it today =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL card! You will be in my prayers!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean & Simple but so elegant!
    That sentiment has a great font, good size and fabulous embossed in white. Hope you're well soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way this card looks with the front panel being wider than the base, and the white on white looks fabulous (love that die)! I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Laurie, hope you feel better real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo! I hope you're feeling better soon, girlie! Hugs!
    This crisp, white, beauty is stunning !:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the white on white and the different sizes on this card really works! I know what you mean about school being over soon - I will retire after 38 years of teaching in just 20 days! I'm going on an endless summer vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS