4/11/14

Fruitilicious...

I am back with some more new Cleary Besotted today.  Have you see their new fruit set? CA-ute!  And the name?  Fruitilicious?  So fun!  I made some little mini's using just this stamp set along and a pack of mini's from the Target Dollar bin.  LOVE those fun finds!

Here are the cards...

IMG_1523

The pack came with little kraft envelopes.  These would be perfect to go in lunch boxes!  Or even as a little gift...

IMG_1545

Check out the whole release over at Clearly Besotted by clicking HERE.

Now I am off to the gym and some shopping today!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday!  Thanks for stopping in! 

5 comments:

  1. Now those are just cuter than cute! You're amazing...I don't think anything daunts you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little note cards and these are adorable and yummy you really put the cards to good use they would even make a cute little gift tied up in ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS