9/05/10

hello.

I went to Wichita the other day with my SIL and found this adorable stamp at Michael's in the dollar bin!  LOVE the dollar bin!  I just couldn't pass it up!

IMG_7221

Then when I got home and got the mail, I got the new MFT Framed Greetings stamp set and die that my friend Amy picked up for me at her LSS!  So stinkin' excited about that for sure!  I just love this frame stamp!  And the "hello." fit perfectly!
IMG_7225

And I KNOW I am using the same color combo AGAIN, but I am really liking this whole Aqua Mist thing after all!  So I hope I am not boring you with it!

IMG_7223

Love that little window that the die made!  So fun! 

So glad you stopped by!  Have a great Sunday!



And another supply list for Sue Ann, too....

Supplies

Stamps: hello. stamp from Michael's dollar bin, MFT Framed Greetings
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist and Stamper's Select
Ink: Versamagic Java Jumbo (Yummy!!)
Misc: MFT Framed Greetings Die, PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate, PTI Dark Chocolate button and Polka Dot Satin Ribbon,  PTI Medium Scallop Die

20 comments:

  1. Ack!! I need to head to michael's. I love that stamp...so big and adorable. I really like the frame, also. It's got a really great shape. I like the color combo again....keep it coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is PERFECT for that frame ....... I love BIG sentiments!!!! And no I do not think anyone is getting tired of you using this combo because you always make it beautiful and different!!! I see Amy has brought you over to the dark side with MFT also ........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you can use this color combo for every card you make, because this is fantastic! I love that big hello! I also adore windows! Great work Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the window and the scallop on top of the woodgrain is so perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a perfect fit! love the cute window

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I've been tempted to buy that die, it's such a pretty shape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie, this is so BEAUTIFUL! I adore blue and brown together, and this just makes me sigh a happy sigh. Love the woodgrain embossed strip and the satin ribbon. I must add some satin ribbon to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely. No such thing as a boring Aqua Mist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this color combo is perfect, couldn't be less boring with all the elements on this card. The Hello stamp is great. It really does fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, VERY nice! I love the color combo (what's not to love about Aqua Mist?), and that super yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Laurie! love the woodgrain texture! just adds that lill something to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunner, Laurie. Great color combo, and love your new $1 bin big hello in the die cut window.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those colors together! The woodgrain impression look great in white, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You could NEVER bore me Laurie, this card is chock full of fun! I like that stamp too...very bold. And I love AM, it looks fab with the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE Aqua Mist and Dark Chocolate!! Fantabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to see your project using MFT Framed Greetings.....I expect to see lots more using it!! hehe Love the window using the die! You have crossed over to the dark side :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is so beautiful! I just love the colors and the die cut frame, I am such a fan of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this color combination! Of course, for me, anything looks great with 'chocolate.' ;) I love how the sentiment shows through the frame...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous color combo, just gorgeous! And that big ol' hello is awesome in that frame! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS