9/30/10

Can't....stop....

Ummmmm....I can't! I love these Waltzingmouse stamps! This Teeny Tree set is so much fun! I am not going to overwhelm you by posting all the cards I have made! But here is one more....for now! :)

IMG_7394

This card is gi-norm-ous! It is 9 1/4" x 4 1/8".

IMG_7396

This is super CAS! No ribbon...OH MY! No pearls...holy cow! Just stamp, ink and card stock! Oh and foam tape!  Every stamp and element on this card is from this one set!  Love it!

IMG_7398

Hope you are having a great week!  Yes Jen...it's Thursday!!  See you soon!  Maybe...just maybe with some more Teeny Trees!  hehe!

EDIT: I have had some emails regarding my purchase from WMS and how it worked for me because it was overseas!  First offf, Claire is super helpful if you have any questions!  Next, was how fast did I get it: I ordered on on 9/21 and got it on 9/28!  I think that was really fast!!  Another question was about currency exchange...just click on their site and it tells you!  I think one size is about $22 dollars and some change!  To get free shipping you have to have around $77 or so (I think that is right!)  So I hope that helps! Thanks for all your comments and emails! 

21 comments:

  1. You realize I bought this stamp set tonight because of you. I have GOT to stay away from you and your enabling cards. I love love love this, Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too cute Laurie! Love the CAS with this set....The one stamp I can't wait to use is that teeny birdie! hehe I like the different size card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and you can show us them all I want to see or maybe not then I will be buying this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so adorable how you stamped just a part of the trees into the little squares. And that tiny bird is so cute! I am seriously going to head over to WM and do more than just window shop for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the little squares!!! Absolutely fantastic design and that little bird just makes me smile!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this laurie! What a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute. I'm a little jealous. No, a lot. Off to find this company...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You crak me up! I think this is adorable. I love that you only used cardstock and your stamps.
    I am just as happy with my new Flourish stamps I just got. I have 2 cards I posted today. I don't have any WM stamps yet though. :)
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say keep them coming, I am really enjoying you with these stamps! Another amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so great!! I love the perspective in the focal squares...as if we are at eye level with the little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fun Laurie! So Fun!!! I WILL have buy these now! Thanks a lot {wink, wink}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card! I like the three little squares each with their own scene in it. I've ordered just once from WMS and am waiting (not so patiently) for their October release to place another order. Claire is so sweet and she has some really great stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laurie, I love how you used the same stamp set to make three different scenes! So CAS and cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card, Laurie! Love all the little birdies and the size of the card itself is beautiful.Very neatly done. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got so excited that I did not even comment I just emailed you instead!!! OMGracious ......... just cute as can be ~~ LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! You are so right Clair is a total sweetheart and the shipping time cannot be beat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card Laurie. Love the repeated scene and the cute birds. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are cracking me up with your excitment Laurie! Too funny, and such a clever card, even if it is TALL!
    WMS are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a charming card, it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super duper cute design, girlie! You are rockin' those WMS stamps and you've got me itching to buy them! Just gotta get the pennies first!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this Laurie! I'm seriously looking at the WM stamps!!! You make me want them... BAD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just loving this set!! I ordered mine a little more than a week ago and am hoping to see it soon!! Love this card - it makes me smile all over!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS