I had fun making today's card. It's been awhile with the busyness of life, so I have not been in my craft room very much over the last 2 weeks. So the return of some crafty mojo felt pretty good.
I used several things to make this card. Here is a list:
1. Stripes- Diagonal Stripes Stencil from Simon Says
2. Thinking of you: Sending Happy Thoughts
3. Ampersand (masked): Christmas 3x4
4. sending christmas wishes: Holiday Envelope sentiments
5. Tree: Stitched Shapes and Die
6. Lipstick Red Ink from Simon Says
7. Green Apple Ink from Simon
8. Gold Cardstock from SU
oh and black Versafine ink too! :) All of the link are lined up at the bottom of this post!
So first, I used the Lipstick Red Simon ink and the Diagonal Stripe Stencil to make the background. I stamped the sentiments in black ink and then added in the tree and gold foil heart last.
So do you make your own Christmas cards or do you get photo cards printed? I like to *try* to send Christmas cards but I usually get photo cards printed. GASP....I know! :)
Ok, off to put the kids to bed! Have a great day!