Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thank u...

Please scroll down to see my Avery Elle post for today! 



One more day of sneaks for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  I have one quick card to share today!

IMG_9599

I scored a diagonal score using my Scor-Pal at the 1/2" mark.  Then I cut 3 pieces of card stock and stamped the sentiment on the white one.  I attached each piece with foam tape.   There are lots more funs sentiments to see in this set!  Go check out the CAS-ual Fridays Blog for more sneaks!  Don't forget to see how you can win a prize took!  :)

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great day!

16 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the subtle pop of color against the black. Gorgeous.

Jennifer K said...

Awesome card! I love the scored lines. At first I was thinking you used an embossing folder and I immediately added it to my "want" list in my head. And then I saw that you just scored it. Duh! I can do that! :)

Jamie said...

LOVE:)

Happy Dance said...

Brilliant card. Love the colors. The scoring is just the right touch too. This looks like a must-have set. Sweet. Bev

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love this clever design Laurie! Love the pops of colour - such a perfect way to use the stamp too, and the score lines are a great touch!!

Marisa said...

Love the colour blocking and the scored lines are great!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Laurie, I totally gasped when I saw your card!!! It is so graphically perfect!!! Reminds me of a paint chip. And those diagonal scored lines are so trendy ... fabulous design!

Linda Suarez said...

I love the scoring on the dark paper! Very effective!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cool! The scoring is amazing!

Leigh said...

Love this card, Laurie!

Tracey McNeely said...

The scoring, the graphic focal. Brilliant!!!!

lostinpaper said...

Stunning Laurie!

Besthobbyeva said...

LOVE, LOVE this card!! I love the elegant feel!! Great job!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

~amy~ said...

Your scoring is fab....awesome card!!!

donna mikasa said...

So graphic and cool! Love the scoring.

Amy Kolling said...

Scoring=awesome!!!!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS