4/11/13

Hooked on stripes.

There are a few things I am having a hard time with right now.  I say hard time and I mean like hard time quitting.  You may not see it here on my blog, but in my craft room there are lots of things going on.  One...coral and gray. I can't quit. I said it on Facebook the other day to try to help this issue I have but it hasn't stopped.  I love these colors. That being said, the card today is not Coral and Gray, but it is the other thing I am sorta hooked on.  Stripes.  I want to stamp a stripe or 2 on all the cards I am making right now.  Here is today's card...

IMG_9560

I got the inspiration for this card from of all things....an envelope.  CAS.  Lots of white space.  And some stripes.  I stamped them on the base and then cut the top layer so that the striped would be peaking out.  I used a sentiment from PTI's Mini Blooms and a heart die cut from PTI, as well. The stripes are from Clear and Simples Designer Lines.

I have some more Neat and Tangled stripes coming up tomorrow!  :)  And maybe a little Coral and Gray to go along!  Hope you have a great day!

25 comments:

  1. Adore!! The design!! The colours!! The stripes!!!! Love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Love the stripes, colors, & design. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the color combo:) It would be nice in grey and coral also;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up the stripes!! Especially if they all are as wonderful as this. This is one of the best cards, EVER, by anyone. Seriously. Simply amazing. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am stripe challenged. Want to do them but they never seem straight! I love your card. Awesome inspiratibon from the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS heaven! Well, you're not having THAT hard of a time...not by the looks of THIS awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! I totally see the envelope, and I am also loving the nautical vibe. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS!!! What a fun idea Laurie and I like the nautical feel with the navy stripes and bits of red. CUTE CUTE CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG how creative this is. Love the card layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this -- you make it look so easy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am FREAKING OUT over this card. Seriously. My brain is on fire. Best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so with you on stripes and these, along with this unique design are, well, enveloping! I think Runway Inspired Challenge should dress a model after your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pinning! Love and how it gives a nod to nautical without being in your face about it. And the stripes! I love stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make the most creative cards!! I need to subscribe by email so I don't miss these awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, simple and so very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did I miss this beauty? Just saw it from Kristie's blog. Amazingly crisp and stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS