8/19/19

MFT August Card Kit Countdown....


Good morning!  Today is day 2 of the countdown for the Say it in a Starburst Card Kit.  MFT's latest card kit will be available tomorrow for purchase over at the MFT Shop.

I have a quick and clean and simple card today using the Burst image and a sentiment from the kit...

MFT August Card Kit

This was super easy to make.  I stamped the Burst in Gold Delicata Ink and then added a little blend of the same ink.  

MFT August Card Kit

I heat embossed the sentiment from the set with Gold Embossing Powder and then die the sentiment out with the banner die included in the kit.  I popped up the banner on foam tape and then added some gold discs to finish off the card.

MFT August Card Kit

The rest of the team will have more to see over on the MFT Blog today.  Stop back by for tomorrows release day for one last project!

Thanks so much for coming by today!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love this idea for the starburst die! I love the classic look of black & gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, Laurie! Love this new release. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS