8/18/19

MFT August Card Kit Countdown....



It's time for a new card kit countdown over at MFT.  This month's card kit is called Say it in a Starburst.  This kit has lots of possibilities for sure!

Today, I am using just the Starburst die from the kit.  Everything else on my card is available in the MFT store.  

MFT Card Kit

First I used the Starburst Die on some yellow cardstock and then cut that out with a Stitched Circle Die.  I added the burst to a card base that I stenciled in clouds and grass.

MFT Card Kit

I used the Sweet Hello die to add the big sentiment and then finished the card off with some clear drops. 

MFT Card Kit

Stay turned for more countdown days before Tuesday's Kit Release day.  The MFT blog will have lots more inspiration to see today so head on over there!

Have a great day!

Laurie


4 comments:

  1. This is fun Laurie and very cute! I have a confession. I misread the first sentence as it's time for a credit card count down LOL!! Guess we know where my mind was/is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! So bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty Laurie! I love the cloudy background that adds so much to the new set. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love this idea for the starburst die! Way to go creating a new look!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS