2/03/19

MFT February Countdown Day 2...

Hello there crafty friends!  We are on to Day 2 of the MFT Release Countdown.  I have a couple new products to share.  

MFT February Release

This card showcased the Birthday Wishes Die-namics which is this months free die with $20 purchase.  I also used the Card-Sized Confetti Stencil in the background.  The stencil set comes with 2, card sized stencils perfect for adding all the confetti.  The possibilities are endless with these fun new stencils! After blending in 4 different colors of inks, I added the Birthday Wishes to the card front.  I die cut the words in orange fun foam and again in white cardstock.  

MFT February Release

I used spray adhesive to the back of the white cardstock and added it to the fun foam and then glued the fun foam down for a fun dimensional look. I even added the card front to the card base with more orange fun foam.  

MFT February Release

Check out the MFT Blog for more details on this month's release. Remember every thing you see here will be available on Tuesday, February 5th at 9am CST.

Thanks so much for coming by today!  Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Oh so fun!! LOVE the confetti stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin all of those pretty little dots, this is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. I love all the confetti falling and the colors you chose to use. So bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love that stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. I love this release and the gorgeous, elegant Birthday Wishes die-namic is definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Because of this stunning creation of yours, I *had* to have the stencil and the sentiment die :D Here are my versions of your beautiful design: https://ninasays.wordpress.com/2019/03/23/out-with-the-old-in-with-the-new/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS