2/04/19

MFT February Countdown Day 1...


Day 1 is here!  That means the MFT February Release is just around the corner.  Everything you see will be available on Tuesday, February 5th at 9am CST.  I have one last countdown sneak to share with you today.  Here is a new set called Party Penguins....

MFT February Release

To create this card I stamped the party streamers along a piece of white card stock.  I cut the panel down to fit just inside the teal card base.  I also cut off 1/2" of the bottom and then cut 1" off of that.  That way I was able to pop up the card front with a strip in the middle so I could stamp the sentiment directly on the teal card base.  Last up, I stamped and die cut those ADORABLE penguins and popped them up on foam tape.  I felt like it needed just a little more so I added a strip of 1/8" score tape along the bottom of the card and sprinkled in some glitter.  I also added a little liquid glue to the tops of the party hats and added in more glitter there.  I love the little touch of sparkle!

MFT February Release

Stop back by tomorrow for one more release card for our MFT and Friends post.  The release will be available then and it will be time to shop!

Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Laurie, I adore your clean, fresh style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love those rainbow party streamers and the split focal panel---such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Laurie! I love how you used the colors of the rainbow for your streamers...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS