9/25/18

MFT Card Kit Release...

Good morning!  Today is the release day for the September MFT Card Kit.  Head on over to MFT to grab a kit for yourself.  There are so many fun details in this kit and you'll be able to make all kinds of cards and projects with whats included.

Here is one last card to share using the dies from the kit....

MFT Card Kit

I used the JOY and the little star dies from the kit to make this card.  I created a ink blended panel using Candied Apple and Picked Raspberry.  I added a little splatter of white paint to the background.  Next, I cut it out with a Stitched Rectangle STAX die.  After stamping "Peace and", from the Handwritten Holiday set (not included in the kit), I added the panel to a scored card base.  I die cut the "JOY" and and added those right to the panel.  To finish off the card, I added the Silver Glitter cardstock stars, to give it a little bling.

MFT Card Kit

Stop by the MFT Blog to learn more about this kit.  So glad you stopped by today.  Have a great day!

28 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of the greeting and the color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Those colors are just so pretty! And I love the giant words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! Those colors are just so pretty! And I love the giant words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blending and I love those glittery stars. Perfection...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and festive card! Anyone would be lucky to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s beautiful! Love your blended background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a pretty background to highlight the JOY and they sparkling stars are a great touch. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect holiday card! Love, love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your background is INCREDIBLE! I just love it! Such a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your colors are stunning and your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration, I love this Filled with Joy card kit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your background panel - beautifully sponged:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you mixed the stamped sentiment with the die-cut Joy on this gorgeous Blended background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty colors Laurie, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! What a joyful color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card! Beautiful color blending :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card concept for "mass" production for the holidays! I make over 100 handmade cards for friends and am always looking for GORGEOUS but doable cards to do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is beautiful! I love the ink blended background and sparkly stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another beautiful card, Laurie! I love the shades of pink on your panel and how you scored your card base...very pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Scrumptious color and a beautiful sentiment! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty! Love the background colors & the different fonts used together!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS