9/23/18

MFT Card Kit Countdown...

Hi friends!  Today starts the sneak peeks of the MFT Card Kit Countdown!  This months kit is adorable and has SO many possibilities.  Shaker cards, one layers cards, basic cards, intricate cards...so many options from one kit.  Today, I went clean and and simple....big shocker!  lol!

Here is my card for today...

MFT Sept Card Kit

The kit comes with a die set and a stamp set but I used just the dies today.  I die cut the word JOY from the set in Sno Cone card stock and then used the snowflake from the die set in silver glitter cardstock.  I added a little Peacock Feathers Oxide to the bottom of the J and Y to give them a little dimension.  After die cutting the Striped Sentiment Strip Cover-Up in white cardstock, I added that to the front of the card.  I popped the JOY up on fun foam to help it stand off the card.

MFT Sept Card Kit

Stay tuned for 2 more days of kit peeks before Tuesday, September 25th at 9am CST....Kit Release Day!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow!

15 comments:

  1. CAS and simply elegant. I love how you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card as always, so CAS and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! Love the clean look and ombre inking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft and pretty.....such a sweet card...thank you so much for sharing.....Happy Crafting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card--clean and simple. Its true that less IS more and your beautiful card proves that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - What a cute card! Love the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is a double win for me, I love snowflakes & I love CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAS perfection, Laurie!!! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sparkly snowflake is the perfect O, this is wonderful Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card, Laurie! I love the subtle ombre effect you created on the alphas and your sparkly snowflake is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never thought to use the snowflake in the center. And its a pretty and sparkly one. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS