8/03/18

MFT August Release Countdown Day 4...

Happy release countdown day 4!  :)  Today we are sharing several new sneak peeks of some amazing stamps and dies for MFT's August Release.  So there is this new die....that i love love love!!  

Here it is....

MFT August 2018 Release

To create this card, I used the new Puzzle Cover-up die and instead of cutting out all the pieces, I used it to dry emboss my card front.  I love the possibilities with this die!!  I added the embossed panel to a card base with fun foam for some dimension.  Then I cut out the center puzzle piece and added the sentiment.  I took a tiny die cut heart and added that to the puzzle piece too.  My CAS, white space loving heart is swooning over this die!  :)

MFT August 2018 Release

You can see lots more sneak peeks of the latest August release over on the MFT Blog

Remember....


So glad you stopped in today!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Cute and clever, Laurie! I love all the white space and your sentiment and heart were placed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. So elegant and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is too cool. So simply stated... I wish I would have owned this die already. My daughter's wedding is next week. This would have been perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for an anniversary card! Simple & sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS