8/19/18

MFT August Card Kit Countdown...



Welcome to day 1 of the MFT Card Kit Countdown.  This months kit is a beautiful one (no pun inteneded hehe!) and includes a gorgeous bloom, a sentiment set and a word die that I adore!

Here is my card...

MFT August Card Kit

To create this card, I stamped the bloom on watercolor paper and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I used my Zig Markers to color in the petals with the bold pink.  I die cut the bloom and added it to the top of the card.  I die cut the sentiment in white and then did the outline die in vellum.  To finish off the card, I heat embossed the "inside and out" in white embossing powder right on the gray card base.

MFT August Card Kit

The kit will be available on Tuesday, August 21st at 9am CST.  I will be back with another countdown day tomorrow.

Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Love the new kit. And the inspiration is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! :) I love how you colored the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie! This is gorgeous. I am such a huge fan of yours... this is perfection, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is too "beautiful".... Love those pretty pink petals. Vellum behind the word, genius. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is stunning. I love the unique and the coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning design, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s a really beautiful flower for sure.....you made a lovely card in the bright pink and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pink and white bloom is so pretty with your CAS design, Laurie! Thanks for inspiring me to purchase this kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your card! I am a pink and purple girl here....I loved how soft the card turned out...and I also love how intricate that word die is....I love that there is a a choice /with or without the shadow...that is great....thank you so much...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Beautiful Bloom & Kit! Beautiful creation! I love the pink on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS