5/07/18

MFT Countdown Day 1...

Hello and welcome to day 1 of the MFT Countdown!  The latest MFT Release will go live tomorrow at 8pm CST and you can do some shopping!

Here is my last countdown card for the week...

PrintMFT May 2018 Release
To create this card, I masked off each side of the card with blue painters tape.  I stamped several of the  Bold Blossoms in different colors all around and then took Worn Lipstick Oxide ink and blended in some color.  I diet 2 of the ballons for the "HI" sentiment and added those to the front of the card.

MFT May 2018 Release

Check out more release inspiration at the MFT Blog. So glad you stopped in today!




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Laurie! Your crisp, clean masking makes your flowers pop and your color palette is so pretty! As always, you have really showcased the latest release beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Your stamped background is so pretty, and I love how you left the rest of the card white. Clean and simple at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful! Love your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Laurie! The fresh happy colors just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the background is stunning, I love the colors that you use in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love your card it so retro.just my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, I love the bright colors and the HI balloons!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS