7/11/14

Julies Birthday Bash!


I am so happy to be hopping along with the Winnie & Walter girls today, to celebrate a fun day!  It's Julie's birthday!  If you are following along on the hop, you should have come here from the adorable, Laura's blog!  

Here is my birthday card for Julie....

IMG_9970

I stamped the sentiment from The Big, the Bold, and the Happy,  in black ink and then cut it out.  I attached to the card front after I scored the diagonal line over the whole front.  I heat embossed the "birthday" and added in some enamel dots.  Last, I covered the happy in some Frosted Lace Stickles.  You know stickles make everything better right?  ;)

IMG_9973

Your next stop on the hop is over to the amazingly talented Lea Lawson's blog.  I can't wait to see what all the girls have created for today.

Julie, I hope you have the happiest of birthday's!  The girls at W&W are the sweetest and I am just so happy to be hoping along to celebrate such a fun occasion.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping in!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely birthday card
    you made for Julie!
    Simple but full of fun
    details.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, why can't everything just be made better with Stickles?!? Awesome card, Laurie!! So bold and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIVIEN card Laurie!! Frosted Lace Stickles is my fave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clean and simple... LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, this card is super cute! I love the bold color combo and I've been wanting to try the scoring tip for a background as well. You got it right - Stickles are the BEST! You are too sweet - thank you for the birthday wishes!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh...This is awesome! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stunning elegant card i love it :) And of course stickles rock! lol
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool card, love the black and red!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I love the quirky geometric angle on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Julie. Great card Laurie made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple yet complex...thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great clean card. Love that font in The Big and The Bold!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS