10/13/13

Have an Amazing Birthday...

Did you see the new sketch over at Retro Sketches?  Well, I am a day late!  But I made it!  :)

Here is the card for this week's sketch...

IMG_0372.jpg

This card is little... 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".  I used some polka dot paper in the background and then layered it up with a pop of red.  I added in some poppies from the new Verve set called, Poppy Birthday, and a sentiment from the same set.  (It's on Sale too, over at the Verve Store!)

Here is this week's sketch....


Stop over to the Retro Sketches blog and link up your own creation!  Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

  1. Worth waiting for!!L ove the little funky red blooms and the soft gray dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO very pretty! I keep eyeballing that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to make those poppies shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polka dot panel just peeking out, and the way the strip of red cardstock balances out the poppies. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS