9/14/13

Nuts about you...

This is my second post for today and my second card for the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit.  I made another one for today's Retro Sketch.  First off, here is the card...

IMG_0258

I layered up all of that Lawn Fawn paper goodness.  Then I added a SSS banner with a sentiment and an acorn from the stamp set included in the kit.

Here is the sketch...


I hope you like my take and now I can't wait to see yours!  I hope you can play along with us.  Stop over to the Retro Sketches blog to see what the other girls have made up for us!  

Thanks for coming by again!

6 comments:

  1. Laurie, I love this! That little acorn is adorable. And he takes center stage on that pretty patterned paper. I had a feeling that you would use the kit for this sketch. :). Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I am just NUTS about this card.. so totally cute.. :)

    BB tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable card Laurie!!! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when this happens...just on the Simon Says Stamp blog, saw your gorgeous card from today and came over to your blog. Your cards are incredible! I love your clean, simple designs. You have a brilliant eye for detail and love your colour combos. Have signed up to get your blog posts by email and can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Ii am so in love with those paper!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS