1/21/13

Party favor fun...

Check out these new party favor boxes from Clear and Simple.  I'm in love!  It's Group Project day, and I made a few boxes using some fun patterned paper that work either as party favors or even place settings.....

IMG_9123

I personalized each box with a monogramed tag, using Alpha Engraved alphabet set and the new Mini Label Tags.  I finished them off by tying the tags with a little sheer ribbon.  Super easy to put together!

IMG_9124

Inside, you will find 3 Ghirardelli Chocolates.  They fit perfect!  OH and the paper is double sided, so this inside is cute too!  :)

IMG_9131

Now wouldn't you love to have these at your party?  You can find this amazing box die HERE.

A few other CSS girls have fun stuff to share today too!  Here is a list of inspiration to check out!

Audrey Tokach
Lori Tecler
Dana Grothaus
CSS Blog

So glad you came by today!  

21 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'll take one :) Great set of boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Laurie!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely combo of papers! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun are these? I love your choice of papers, so pretty!!!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. you made them look so elegant - what a great way to use up some of my pp stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, these boxes are so pretty. You did a wonderful job of paper, ribbon and tag selection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LB! These are wonderful! I love the addition of ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Filled with chocolate!?! I'm in!! Pretty favors Laurie, love the sheer polka dot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so super cute! And now I want salted caramel...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these, and now I want that die!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and elegant - great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's quite the handy die! I'll have to check it out! Love the little tags you added - simple, but chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those treat boxes are wonderful! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh, this is just so pretty! I saw the die on the site but could not quite picture the end result. LOOOVE.
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful! Love the DP you used and how you finished off the boxes! Wish I could afford to buy this die. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, these indeed are perfect for those Ghiradelli's that I LOVE! Great way to use that pattern paper too....I seem to have a "little" of that lying around! LOL
    I will try to call you this weekend Laurie.....I'm home all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun idea! I love the patterned papers you used. I just can't figure out how you didn't eat the chocolates during the photo shoot (at least I would have!). ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS