6/22/11

DeNami Product Spotlight!

Today I am here with a DeNami Product Spotlight!  This stamp is super cute and just in time for 4th of July!!
Here is my card using this fun little stamp....


IMG_1244_edited-2


I stamped the image in Versamark on the red and blue rectangles! Then I added white embossing powder and heat embossed the image!  I matted those images with a Nestie rectangle and tucked some ribbon behind the focal point before I attached it to my card base!  OH and the tops of the sparklers are Stickled for a fun effect!

I am so glad you came by today!  Remember this stamp is 10% off today!  Go and put it in your cart!  Stop by the DeNami blog to see some more creations Sparkler creations too!  :)

Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Great work! I love how so many great things can be done with Versamark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Cute fireworks stamp and love the embossing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Laurie! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card Laurie! Love the sunshine ip on the base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute!!
    Those little sparklers are adorable...
    and a fabby card...
    as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Laurie! I'll have to remember this idea for my brother's birthday on Bonfire Night ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Laurie, love the layout of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A classic red,white & blue card. Very crisp & clean...NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the sparkles! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay now I am coming to this card after I just commented on the other one and how that would work for the 4th ........ love the white embossing on this baby!!! I notice that there are many shades of buttons behind your last 2 cards ~~ are you in the NEW craft room?? And do you like the jars you are using for your buttons?? Ikea?? where? When we start the house maybe you will have to come here and help with the craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is PERFECT for the holiday! I can't wait to do sparklers! Firework stands are up all over the place here now! We even heard them last night!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow! I love what you've done with the sparklers!! I went with a red, white and blue theme too! Seemed appropriate :) Hope your back pain is still at bay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You certainly belong to Royalty group! I have just subscribed to your blog and I LOVE your cards!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS