6/02/11

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #5

Welcome to the next addition of CAS-ual Fridays! This week our challenge is an AMAZING sketch by Laura! Brings back a little *2 Sketches 4 You* memories if you know what I mean!! LoVe!!


I had to pull out some new Lawn Fawn for this sketch and I immediatley saw a hill and a cow!  LOL!  So here it is...

IMG_1117_edited-1

This new set is not exactly my usual style but I just HAD to have it!  How cute is she?  You can't see it really well but the green "hill" is impressed with PTI's Sunshine IP! 

I am really hoping you can play along this week!  Our Sponser this week is The Crafts Meow!


Hop on over to CAS-ual Fridays and check out the prize for this week! 

So happy you came by!  Have a great Friday!  :)

24 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, this is tooo cute Laurie! LOVE that cow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! This is the cutest thing! Love the cow and the sentiment. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way awesome, laurie! Way to rock CAS and C-U-T-E!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I've missed stalking your blog. You've added some truly amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this card, I can see the pattern now you say it...brilliant idea and super cute image too:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a great attention to detail and still manage to keep things clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CUTE!!! I love the twine around the cows neck! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie,
    I just had to write....you are the most talented card maker....the clean and simple lines in your cards just make me say "Awe....". Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is super CUTE!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so stinkin' cute...
    OMG!
    I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! I like that little bow around the cow's neck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love your little cow out in the pasture :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is precious! Love the cow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cute little cow on his cute little hill - just darling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, Cute, Cute! I am truly mooved!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! It's simply moo-velous :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable take on the sketch! Love the twine bow on the cow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so CUTE! The cow is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS