1/12/11

Product Spotlight-Elephant

Today's DeNami product spotlight is this adorable Elephant


I really like him and I completely got carried away!  Today I have 3 cards for you!  I have also showcased the "Stomping by to say Hi" sentiment just because it goes SO well with the Elephant!  I have used it a few different ways in my samples!

Here is the first one...

IMG_9621_edited-1

This is definitely an easy image to stamp and cut!  This would also make a really fun baby card!

IMG_9622_edited-1

I masked of the Stomping sentiment to make this....

IMG_9625_edited-1

My next card was super simple and so much fun with the help of my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig!  I know, I know...everyone has had one except for me until now!  So the excitement hasn't worn off yet!  LOL!

IMG_9631_edited-1

I added some score lines and a little Scor-Bug detail!

IMG_9632_edited-1

And one more CAS card!  I love that DeNami Heart image so I had to add some glitter for a cute little Valentines Day card!

IMG_9643_edited-1

I masked off again here to add the Happy Valentines Day! Can you see whereI popped up his ear too?  I taped down the top of the ear and put a little foam tape under the bottom for some dimension!

IMG_9638_edited-1

Hope you all have a great day!  Check out the DeNami site to see a lots more great inspiration using this cute little guy!  If you stop by the DeNami store you can pick up these adorable stamps today!!

Supplies

Happy Birthday Card...

Stamps: Elephant, Stomping by to say Hi, Happy Birthday
Paper: DeNami Light Green Cardstock, My Minds Eye Polka Dots, Bazzill Orange, White Cardstock
Ink: True Black Palette
Misc: DeNami Grosgrain Ribbon

Stomping by to say Hi

Stamps:  Elephant, Stomping by to say Hi
Paper: DeNami Cardstock
Ink: Versamagic Jumbo Java
Misc: DeNami Brown Grosgrain Ribbon, Scor-Pal, Scor-Bug, Twine, Silver Pearl

Happy Valentines Day

Stamps: Elephant, Stomping by to say Hi, Happy Valentines Day
Paper: White Cardstock, Pink Cardstock
Ink: True Black Palette
Misc: Red Glitter, Zig 2-Way glue

27 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love all of these! Glad you got creative with that little elephant! I've only had my Stamp a ma jig for about a year, but OMG, I don't know how I crafted w/o it!!! I use it a lot for simply 'testing' to see how a stamp would look in a particular place too! You can see it without actually inking up your CS - too much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they're all so sweet! I use my SAMJ all the time. I've made up permanent templates for the stamp sets I use all the time (I got sick of remaking templates so often!). Love my SAMJ. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darn cute! I especially love the dotty paper on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three cards are so cute but my favourite is the valentines one with the little heart - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness! I love that elephant too and I agree the sentiment is so perfect with him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you showed the versatility of this little guy. Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stamp a ma jig? Nope, I don't have one. I've never had one. I guess that why my lines aren't straight..lol.

    I love this little guy and that sentiment is so cute. Love the fonts on the "happy birthday", too. My favorite is the last one with his little ear popped up...how cute is that??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! These are so cute! I love the simplicity and colors of the last two. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and love how you used it in so many different ways. I don't remember life before the stamp-a-ma-jig. I used it all the time - (sometimes still don't get my line straight though LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh each one is soooo cute and fun! Giggling about the Stamp-a-ma-jig. You know I had one in my stash forever and never used it until this year and now I can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, you have been busy! These cards are ALL so adorable! I love the differences in the themes of each one. You incorporated the elephant to be used in a birthday, Valentine's, and just a simple "hello" card. Great use of the image and its versatility. I love your cards, Laurie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm SO lazy, major eye-baller here, My stamp a ma jig is on a shelf somewhere!
    All of your cards are adorable. Love both the CAS ones. The green/brown color is awesome, love all of your small details that make your cards "finished".

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are super cute and so simple, love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That polka dot elephant makes me really happy, Laurie! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ack! These are so cute, I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I am STOMPING BY to say OMG ......... so darn cute I can hardly stand to look at it because I think my face is going to fall off from the smile ..... it hurts!!! All of them LOVE LOVE!! That paper in the first one ..... KILLING ME!!! Stamp a ma jig ...... NOT ..... you are not the last one ..... and that card reminds me of Jungle Book .... and number 3 ..... I HEART that card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I almost bought this little guy yesterday when I was at the DD store using my $20 GC that I won during the hop. Now, between you and Ayana, I really wish I HAD! Love his popped up ear!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Laurie these are all brilliant!!! I love them all but my fav is the first, polka dot card! How fun :) Love how you masked off the "Hi" and added the dots! So clever girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, I'm stomping by to say that I'm sure you have sold several of these cutie elephants today! These cards are just adorable Laurie....I think my favorite is the first one with that fun paper piecing!! WAY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Darling little elephant and great cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh for cute! I love how you masked off the sentiment on the Happy Birthday card. The glittered heart is great too! I need to bust out a few of my elephant stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooooooooooh he is so cute! Love all the cards you made with this gorgeous little image.

    Terrific blog, absolutely love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute cards. That little fellow is so adorable! And great sentiment to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That polka dotted elephant is just too adorable!! I love him! The other 2 are cute CAS cards! You do those so well! That elephant is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. loving this little elephant and the sentiment. The sentiment is a perfect "whimsy"...not too whimsy...just right!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS