11/09/10

Merry Christmas!

Kristina Werner is one of my favorite bloggers! She has such a fun, clean and simple style! I love watching all the products she uses too! One thing that I LOVE...way too much....THICKERS!! I use them alot on scrapbook pages and cards here and there! Yes...another something I am good at hoarding! (This is like therapy here! I am really opening up about the things I can't let go of!) LOL!

Here is my very Kristina card...

IMG_7997

Do you see more handmade holly? Yep! This time I just drew it on that same cardstock I used on Saturday's post and cut it out by hand! Those darling little glitter balls are from Hobby Lobby! Love those! I have white ones too! Perfect for snow!!

I used Lawn Fawn's Harold's ABC's for the "Christmas"!  This is still my FAVORITE alphabet!  It is so easy to line up and if it isn't perfect it still looks great!!

IMG_7996


So that is it for today!  Gearing up for another craft show this weekend!  I have to fill up my card stash again! 

Have a great day!




Supplies

Stamps: Harold's Alphabet
Paper: PTI Kraft, Bo Bunny Polka Dot, Green Bazzill
Ink: True Black
Misc: Thickers, Red Glitter Balls, Scor-Pal, White Gel Pen

19 comments:

  1. Soooo Pretty! :)
    I love your handmade holly leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet, laurie. I have never used Thickers before. I have seen them out, but never even thought about "needing" them..obviously, I now do..lol. Love the colors on this card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! and wait...you do pages? Why aren't you sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is my fav too! Love watching her videos and I think you captured her style very well with this card Laurie! I love the LO and of course those AWESOME letters! You even added that white gel pen! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is, definitely, a Kristina Werner inspired card :)! I love your little holly and those glitter balls! Sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card Laurie! I really like those sparkly balls.....A trip to HL might be in order! LOL! I told Jen I had a buying "itch"!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the layout and your holly is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie,
    So cute! This definitely has a Kristina feel! You did a fabulous job. Makes me want to get the thickers out of my stash and give them a whirl!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how simple yet awesome this card it. Those Thickers are great! And the handmade holly, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done, Laurie! Love those glitter balls and your holly! Sigh. No Hobby Lobby stores in my neck of the woods. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree about Harold's ABCs!! Love it!! Cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, yes, this is very Kristina! Love her. She's actually the reason I got into papercrafting. I found some of her videos on youtube, followed them to her blog, and eleven months later, here I am!

    Great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling!!! I'm a Thicker Lover myself, but tend to hoard them. My girls use them on their school projects, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that glittery "merry"! And the glittery balls too! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is SOOOOOOO very Kristina!! Nice job. You've motivated me to actually use some of the oodles of thickers I too am hoarding!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS