11/12/10

B.U.S.Y....Can't I get a little vaca?

A vacation anywhere would be nice!  Or at least I am hoping for a big ole' dose of Calgon-Take-Me-Away! But so far it's a no go! I won't even start to tell you the list of things I have to do until next Thursday! Friday will be my first FREE day though! Can't wait till Friday! Yes I know it is Friday today but I am hanging on for NEXT Friday!

I really shouldn't even be posting here today but I had to stop in with some Craft Fair cards! Super simple Craft Fair cards! I got my assembly-line-card-making on today in a big way! :)

IMG_8035


One of my sweet blog friends, Andrea told me the other day that she "mists" her cardstock with water before using the impression plates! LOOK at this huge difference! (Thanks for the tip Andrea!) Well, I can see it IRL but I hope the pictures do it justice....

IMG_8037

These are just 2 of several sets I have for sale! I am going tonight to set up and then tomorrow is the big day!  These sets here are in the plastic boxes from PTI!  I have 5 cards and envelopes in one box!  I ATG'd my business card to the back!  I just have to add price tags! 

And another big thanks to Jamie for some great Craft Fair tips!  I have the notebooks I shared on my last post and some post-it note holders!  I will try to post some pics after tomorrow!

IMG_8047


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

29 comments:

  1. Best of luck Laurie! Hope it goes well for you. I'm only wishing the next 24 hours away due to excessive amounts on my plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute in their package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty...the misting makes a huge difference! looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so darn cute Laurie!!!! Great packaging too! Best of luck at the craft fair :) I mist my cardstock too before using the impression plates - it really does work like a charm :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I would buy these in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Laurie. These sets look so good. And thanks for the tip on embossing, will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sets are gorgeous! Where are you selling at tomorrow???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your craft fair! Those cards are really pretty. I'm sure you will do very well! And thanks for the tip on misting the IP. I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is a beautiful card and I totally see the difference in the impression plate. Very pretty. Good luck with the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple elegance at its finest! Good luck at the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so gorgeous. I wish you lots of sales at your Craft fair! I love this impression plate from PTI. I don't own any yet, but I've always admired this one. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did get busy today! These are fabulous! I can't wait to hear how you do with this tomorrow! Good Luck!
    Thanks so much for listening about my work "woes" today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at you go Laurie! I love the box set of cards! And you make the simplest card look a-mazing! I hope you find some quiet moments in your busy week, I'll be thinkin' about you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the water misting tip! Will be sure to try!
    Love these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the embossing tip - it makes a huge difference! Wonder if it would work with Cuttlebug folders too? Hmmmm....going to try and see! Good luck at your craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great, Laurie! Good luck at the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh these look soooooo professional, Laurie! Love how they're all boxed up too - they're gonna sell fast :D
    I always mist my cardstock too - works wonders doesn't it!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! What a beautiful set, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are "simply" beautiful :) Lots of luck with your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What lovely cards, Laurie! Really beautiful. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope the craft fair was a success! Your cards are beautiful! And thank you for the tip for using the impression plates.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful...yet simple. Thanks for sharing the tip about the impression plates.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your cards! Thanks for showing the difference in misting. I had heard about doing that but haven't tried it. I will definitely try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are super cute and I loved seeing them in person! I'm going to have to try misting my paper too, I've heard of that tip but never tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are super cute and I loved seeing them in person! I'm going to have to try misting my paper too, I've heard of that tip but never tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card...hope the craft fair was a huge success...totally appreciate assembly line stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a stunning set Laurie, I am sure there were lots of happy buyers!! thanks for the tip about the impression plate, certainly makes a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS