10/27/10

Flutterby Friends Mini Blog Hop

I am so excited to be here today with a few friends and some Flutterby Cards! When this set first came out I thought I didn't need it! Then I kept seeing cards using this set on Keva's blog and I knew after several cards I had to have it SO, Amy, Keva, Jen and I are having a mini blog hop just for Flutterby Friends! Hope you enjoy our creations today!  When you get to the end of this post you will find the links for their blogs!

I kinda got carried away and I have 3 cards for you!  Here is the first...


IMG_7820

I love this new Fillable Frame! I did a little masking here for the butterfly! And the embossing folder is a new SU folder! LOVE!

IMG_7822

This next card is another CAS! If you notice I have a monochromatic theme going on as well!

IMG_7816

I love the new Framed set! It really adds alot to a card! I just masked off the opening to make room for the Flutterby "Friend". I also added some Glossy Accents to the centers of the wings!

IMG_7818

And my last card....

IMG_7824

This one uses some new FAB Distressed Dots paper! I added a little distressing myself around the edge of the circle!

IMG_7828

I filled in the wings with Copics and then added glitter on top!  (And yes I got super messy with that for some reason!)

This stamp set is just too fun! So many possibilities! Now don't forget to check out the rest of these fabulous blogs on our little hop!!

Keva
Amy
Jen

Thanks for coming by today!  Hope you are having a great week!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Laurie these cards are TOTALLY. Fabulous! I love each one I'd them. So clean, so simple, so beautiful. Really really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all stunning! I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much to love here! The little detail that stands out the most to me is the double ribbon on the first card. That gingham ribbon is one of my favs but it is so tiny....it just sometimes does not fill enough space. Just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie, that's one of my most fav PTI stamps too and I just adore all your gorgeous creations today! Such beautiful layouts and color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Laurie, these cards are absolutely stunning. I also love flutterby friend, but had kind of forgot about it. Now I'm dying to pull it out again. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute! I think my favorite is the pink one in the middle! Love the way the leaves "glow" and the shiny butterfly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMg!!! wowzers you cards are beautiful!!!!!!!
    Simple yet stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah....you ROCK! Each card is Bee-You-Tee-Ful!! LOVE the colors and gingham on the first and the layout on the last card! I also found a few more things I NEED.....thanks alot! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards!! I love how the butterfly is extending out of the frame. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab set of cards Laurie - love them all for different reasons. Love the green - I'm partial to a touch of green. The glossy accents on the pink is fab and well the yellow one is my favourite. Love that circle with the butterfly hanging off the edge. Oh and you guys are all making wish I'd ordered some of that distressed dots paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all these cards, but the top one really caught my eye! Just love how stylish it is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all just gorgeous!!! I can't pick a favorite......Maybe the first one.....no the second one......but I love the tail on the third one.....lol All are truly just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Love all three of them. I really like the layout of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty cards Laurie! You outdid yourself with this little hop! My favorite (I like them all) is the last card! Those colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, Laurie! I not a fan of Pink color but your Pink card blew me away! Love everything about it. The yellow, kraft and white combination of the third card is to die for. Great work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards, Laurie!! I love your clean design style!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these butterfly cards! So beautiful. You are making me want this set!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS