10/09/10

2S4Y-Laura's Sketch #62

Hello!  Stopping in tonight with a new sketch from the fabulous Laura over at 2S4Y!  Here is this week's sketch...



Here is my take....

IMG_7549

I just love this die from MFT!  It is my friend Amy's!  She is here right now!  I think I am not going to let her go home!  And not just because she has a grass die....because she is fun to have around and stamp with!  And Jen is here too!  She lives 5 minutes from me so I may not let her go home either.  Because we don't get together enough and we live so close!


IMG_7547


The background is a little Copic Airbrushing!  Love that thing!  Need to pull it out more than I do!

So this weekend is our girls "Stamping Away" weekend!  I love having Amy and Jen here!  I am going to make this short because we are getting ready to do some challenges of our own! 

Hope you all are doing well!  I haven't had a chance to visit blogs lately!  I am so behind!

Have a great evening!


Supplies

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Terracotta Tile, White
Ink: Java Jumbo Versamagic, Red Brick Versamagic, Versamark
Misc: Simply Chartreuse Saddle Stitch and Felt, Filigree Embossing Powder

17 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh.... I just love this card, Laurie! I agree, you should pull out the Copic airbrush machine more often- the finished product is SOOO pretty!

    How fun that you girls were able to get together. Hope you got some pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you three will have a super time together! Have fun! I just love the brown background...how you scattered the leaves but didn't fill it all up. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!! Love, love, love the felt grass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, it's beautiful! Love the airbrushing and the die. I might have to get that. Between your blog and Amy's I'm spending way too much money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! LOVE that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfectly adorable! I love the way you stamped the background, and there's that teeny tree again! I can't wait for my set to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Laurie!!! Love the airbrushed sky and the grass!!! Just a striking wonderful card!!! Sounds like you had a great time - so nice to get together with good friends who enjoy the same hobby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't want to go home either! :)
    I love that teeny tree....I enjoyed the tutorial on the airbrushing. That is some awesome tool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute! Love the felt grass! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute! I love the embossing on the brown leaves and the airbrushing! This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you three are having fun together and sharing ideas and tools. I love the grass border; need to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card this week!! Congrats on your big win! Your photography is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card-I really like the felt grass!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And you didn't want to enter this card! Look what you won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO gorgeous! :) I totally agree with Paulina, that you take awesome photos! I noticed on Flickr that you have the Canon EOS REBEL T1i. If you don't mind me asking... Do you take your photos in manual or automatic mode? Do you use any special lights when photographing?
    I was just curious! LoL... I appreciate any helpful tips you can give me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I love this card! Okay, I've totally visited your blog before, I've just been living under a rock these days! Such gorgeous creations!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS