10/21/10

DeNami Theme Challenge #4

I am here today with a new card for the DeNami Theme Challenge!  I saw over at the DeNami blog that they are having a Christmas Challenge so I just had to join in!


Here is my DeNami Christmas creation!  Hope you like it!

IMG_7759

I saw this stamp recently on Ayana's blog and knew that I MUST have it!  It is such a pretty yet simple image and so easy and fun to color!  You must go and check out her project!  SOO cute!

IMG_7755


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you are having a great week!  I am getting ready for a Harvest Bazaar at our church!  I am so excited that we have over 40 vendors!  There is going to be lots of shopping going on for sure!  And still LOTS to do!  I am having a booth too, and am going to be selling my cards!  I hope to sell one or two!  LOL!



Supplies

Stamps: DeNami Flower and Sentiment
Paper: PTI White, Pure Poppy and True Black
Ink: PTI True Black
Misc: SU Embossing Folder (Another one I can't get enough of!), black satin ribbon, Black BG Rhinestones, PTI Mat Stack Die

27 comments:

  1. One or two cards, huh? I'm thinking it'll be tons more than that! :)

    This card is really pretty. I do like the image and the simplicity of the rest of the card really draws your eye to it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *swoon* Laurie, this card is breathtaking. I love how you matted the circle on the PTI shape- I may have to CASE that idea!

    So happy you were able to join us for the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab little stamp that. Ummm ..... no I can't go looking at any more stamp companies! Great card Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Laurie! Love the white, black and red color scheme! Good luck at the bazaar! Hope you sell lots of cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Your coloring is fantastic! It has such depth! Loving that impression plate too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful. I love the pop of red on the white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie...this is soo pretty and CAS! Love that! I'm really liking that font for that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. I LOVE the font of the sentiment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an AMAZING job on the challenge! This card is just stunning. I LOVE the way you colored the flowers..it is PERFECT! I can't stop looking at it, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laurie, this card is so gorgeous. Very elegant and so classy. Thanks so much for mentioning me. You are so sweet! :) You did such an exceptional job with the DeNami image. Beautiful holiday card indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So classic and elegant! Wonderful Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo gorgeous, love this!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! So elegant! Love it! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic card Laurie! Oh I just love the coloring and the elegant feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I am so happy you did because I got to see your most beautiful blog! WOW! So much gorgeous inspiration I can't wait to explore more! Hugs, Carly

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a beautiful card! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! Love the new embossing folders you've been using! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!!!!! Love the colors and the embossing is fantastic!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty! The embossing matches the stamped image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful holiday card! That embossed background is the perfect backdrop for the elegant floral image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oops...forgot to ask...how did your craft bazaar go? Did you sell bunches of cards?

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful and vibrant. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS