4/02/09

Mrs. B's

Who doesn't love a cup of hot tea? Or Iced tea? Or flavored tea? Or Coffee? Well, I don't like coffee but that is beside the point! Today I am doing a little tribute to my Aunt and her soon-to-be-open tea shop, called Mrs B's!

I made 2 cards. One is a Teapot and the other a Teacup. I totally thought of my aunt when I cut these out with my Cricut and had to decorate them in honor of her! She has been working so hard to get the place open! The Tea house is in downtown Littleton, Colorado, so if you are in the neighborhood, stop by!



All the stamps are, of course, from The Angel Company! I used Seeds of Blessing for the sentiment and Curls and Swirls. The ink is Palette Burnt Umber! On the lid, I used a pencil eraser and dipped it in Versamark (love love that stuff!) for the polka-dot affect!

Hope you like my creations! Hope you are doing well Jody! I know Mrs. B would be proud! Love ya!




3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! You made my mom cry when I read her your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I hope the opening goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative you are!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS