4/17/13

Bonjour...

I have a little Avery Elle card to share today using 2 of the new sets!  Link it Up and Bonjour.

IMG_9476


I heat embossed the link it up stamp and the sentiment in gold and then stamped one in pink.

IMG_9480

I get a Birchbox every month and this was the lid recently and where I got my inspiration for this card.  Pink and Gold is so pretty right now!


I've been back from vacation now for 3 days and still have yet to make a card.  I can't wait to find some time to get back in here and make something!  It's been 12 days!  Yikes!  But its been a nice break.  Ok, I am off to work again!  Hope you all have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Laurie! But I giggled when I saw Bonjour! Have you seen the commercial where the cute girl says she met her date on the internet & he's a french model? Goofy looking guy walks up and says "bonjour"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laurie. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog and posting my gift bags on your Facebook page!
    I get a Birchbox, too and am mostly VERY happy with it. You probably know, but the box fits A2 cards perfectly, so I decorate the top and have gift boxes for my cards ;) LOVE that! An extra bonus!
    LOVE your blog and ADORE my Card Hanger!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Laurie! I love the pink and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I love the colors - I love the embossing - I even love the two little white stripes which add SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie- This is just terrific. We are so glad to have you as a guest designer with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour combo and the gold embossing Laurie! And now I really want one of those boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh la la! Tres chic! LOVE this trendy little number! :D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card, and am so happy that the linked set is coming to live with me any day now.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS