1/14/12

a pocketful of love...


Just playing around with some more Valentines Day cards.  I am pretty sure I have never made so many!  I have all these fun stamps and papers, all from different companies combined to make these cards....

IMG_5135_edited-1

These cards use PTI Cardstock...White and Hawaiian Shores and Polka Dot Basics Stamp set, Doodlebug Pattern paper and twine, Wplus9 Pocket Die and stamp and "a pocket full of" sentiment, Clear and Simple heart die and 'LOVE" sentiment.  This next card I added a DeNami sentiment "love" masked in!

IMG_5138_edited-1

I'm thinkin' I better find myself lots of Valentines this year so I can pass out all of these cards I've been making!  

Have a great Sunday and don't forgot to check out my "Crafty Stuff for Sale" page!  I have sold several things but still have a little left! 

Off to watch the Broncos game!  

15 comments:

  1. wow these are great...love them...fun designs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Super KA-UTE!!! Love the colors here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and include some of my favorite things...twine, the colors and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beutiful card. I love how you pulled together so many different products from different companies and still made a clean card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!! LOVE all of the products you combined from different companies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Laurie!
    I just love this! I pop in with every single post of yours, although I seldom comment... just want to let you know that I adore your style, and that you really inspire me!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colour combos and fresh change form the traditional red and black for love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I just love that pocket die!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both *so* cute! I love the color combination, and the pocket stamp/die is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally A-Dorable Laurie! LOVE aqua and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card! Love the bright cheerful colors! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just LOVE these pocket stamps and dies? Love your CAS design with that perfect little twine bow!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS