1/29/11

Amber Ink-Love

It's time for another Amber Ink project! This one came just at the same time of another customer order! I had a gal ask for a Valentines Day card for her hubby using their wedding colors in a CAS card! Light blue, black and white! I have a hard time using light blue unless it is for the sky, but I knew I had to make something unique for them! So in comes this beautiful little sentiment from Amber Ink...LOVE!

IMG_9985_edited-1


I added a little Spring Rain blue ribbon, along with the light blue ink! With Photoshop, I was able to make an border with the the word love! I made one in black just so it would stand out a little! Then I stamped "I" and "U" in black ink!

IMG_9986_edited-1

You can find this and lots of other sentiments in this gorgeous font HERE!  This digi stuff is pretty fun!  I have alot to learn that is for sure but the possibilities are endless!!

Thanks for coming by!  Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, that's not a stamp? Wow..that's really cool! I've never used any of the digital images on my cards. What a great idea. Love the colors..I think she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such a fun way to use a simple sentiment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the repeated sentiment. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I tell you how grateful I am for discovering your blog. This is simple, clean, classy and so elegant. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how simple this is Laurie! Great job with photoshop and making this border....Love that one black "love"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with this sentiment! I really like how you did the I Love U in black! It makes the point very well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Laurie! Great use of PS! Such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ...... LOVE IT that you used PS on this card and the font is perfect. Gotta get on the move with learning the whole PS and Illustrator thing!!! She will LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you got game! I LOVE this little love card. So much class AND so much sass!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That font looks just like your signature image! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool! I will have to try that "some day"...hee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very clever Laurie and I love the CAS style.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS