1/27/11

Amber Ink Birthday Challenge!

Good Morning! I am here today with another Amber Ink project! Today starts the Birthday Challenge over at the Amber Ink Challenge Blog!

So going along with the birthday theme...here is my Happy Happy Birthday Card....
IMG_9886_edited-1

This card usesWindy Bird of Song that you can get HERE!  I colored this super cute image with my Prismas and OMS!  It really has been ages since I pulled out those things!  And I realized all over how much fun they are!  I must do this more often!!  Not sure if you can see it, but I also chalked the sky in blue around the Nestie!  Kinda gave it that windy look! ;)  And yes I am hooked on the whole 3 random pearl thing!  I will get over it soon!  Maybe...

IMG_9887_edited-1

Thanks for coming to take a look today!  I will be back with another Amber project soon!  Maybe tomorrow!  :)

12 comments:

  1. This little bird looks like he might be outside today! Love the feeling this card invokes. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Laurie! That image is too cute and I love the colors. That ribbon is divine, I wish I could tie mine like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie this is fabulous! a gorgeous choice of colour against the kraft
    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you use a Bow Easy or are you just a ribbon genius?? Your bows are always so perfect! Super cute card...love the random pearls - I'm so stealing that!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, great card! I love the woodgrain paired with the little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable Laurie! That little bird is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Love the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in a very windy city...I see lots of wee birdies hanging on for dear life LOL! Fun card and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what it is lately about me and birds/branches/trees. This is adorable! I'm not tired of seeing gems/pearls....keep using them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is really cute, and your coloring is FANTASTIC!! I also LOVE the embossed woodgrain panel and the polka dotty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job with this! I love your colors you chose and the woodgrain background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so creative. You are a color master! I love that wood grain green. You are so smart!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS