10/18/18

MFT Birthday Project...

For this weeks birthday project over at MFT Challenge Blog, I had 3 things in mind.  

1. Keep it CAS (clean and simple), as usual.
2. Use Tag Builder 5....because its my favorite.
3. Use those adorable Birthday Chicks.

So with that, here is what I came up with....

MFT Birthday Project

I die cut 3 solid tags and then 3 of the framed tags from the Tag Builder 5 set.  I attached them back to back so the front and the back side look nice and clean.  I used the Stitched Alphabet from MFT to add in the HB in coordinating colors to the ribbon.  I tied the ribbon on with a white twine bow.  Last, I colored up a different chick for each tag and added it to the front with a piece of foam tape.  

These tags would be a great pop of color to a gift or a gift bag.  I love that we can create these things in advance and have a little stash to add to gifts when we need it.

MFT Birthday Project

So that is it for me today.  Check out the MFT Blog for more info on today's Birthday Project.  The rest of the team will have lots more to see too! 

Hope you have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Laurie! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable tags, Laurie! Beautiful coloring and I love how you played with the alphas!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS