4/01/18

MFT Countdown Day 2...

Hello friends!  Today is Day 2 of the MFT April Countdown and there is something SO cute to share today!  A cloud shaker!!  I am in love.  :)

MFT April 2018 Release

First I used End of the Rainbow die to create this amazing stitched rainbow.  I put the cloud shaker box at the end of the rainbow and filled it full of clear diamonds.  I do love that sparkle.  I added that Sunny Skies die and then heat embossed the sentiment on a vellum Slanted Sentiment Strip die cut.  

MFT April 2018 Release

I am excited to see what the rest of the design team created for today.  Check out the MFT Blog for all the deets.  These new cloud shaker dies are so much fun!

So glad you stopped in today!  Remember that everything you see here will be available Tuesday, April 3rd at 8pm CST.  

Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. As I was scrolling down the page on the MFT blog, I knew this was your card, Laurie! Absolutely perfect elements and color palette, and I love the sparkly toppings inside your shaker! There goes my budget!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS