8/29/15

SAF 2015: Bridal Challenge

6a00d8341c64e753ef01b7c7bf73a1970b-450wi
Welcome to Stamp-a-faire!  Are you so excited for this day full of fun challenges?  The first challenge is up over on Nichole's blog and its all about Weddings....and white!  This one makes me happy because you probably know how I do love me some white space!  :)  Here is my all white (mostly), modern, CAS, wedding card....

IMG_1688

I used Cover Plate: Stripes Horizontal for the background on top of the white card base.  I popped the cover plate up with stripes of foam tape for dimension.  

IMG_1690

I heat embossed the "Mr" and "Mrs" from Grand Ampersand and added in the Ampersand die to the vellum banner.  The banner is from the bottom of the Wine Bottle Tag die.  I attached it inside the top of the cover plate.  

IMG_1693

I took so many pictures because it was hard to get a good pic of all the white.  And when I said (mostly) white before?  Well, I cheated just a tiny bit.  On the back of the vellum tag, behind the ampersand....I added the slightest hint of pink chalk.  Now if you scroll back up and look, I bet you can see it....Shhhhh....don't tell anyone!  :)  

IMG_1692

I can't wait to see what you create in the all White Wedding theme this morning!  Do you get to play along?  I hope so!

See you soon for more challenges!  :)


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty; vellum seems to be the go to and I will probably do the same. So soft and pretty with the bold stripes of the cover plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So modern, love the pink-tinted &!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And the hidden pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. I can just imagine a black & white photo of the bride and groom behind the cover plate. Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always admire your CAS cards, Laurie! I love that your take isn't overly feminine but has touches of both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink counts as a neutral in this case! Love this card. Just beautiful and modern!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS