11/30/14

The Magic and Joy...

I have a fun little tag to share today.  Reverse Confetti has a fun little bag die called Tagged Tote.  I decided to use the tote die and turn it into a tag....

IMG_0002

I cut the bag out in red and cut along the score lines for the back panel.  I used the smaller die that comes in the set for the white panel.  I added some Washi along the bottom.

I stamped the sentiment from the Seasonal Sentiments set.  I masked off the top and bottom sections, so I could stamp the "Christmas" in red ink.  

IMG_0006

I also stamped the holly from North Pole Wishes and attached them to the bottom of the tag.  I added in some red pearls for the berries.  To finish it off, I added a white clothespin and some twine with little bells on the end.  

IMG_0005

That's it for me today.  Are you all ready for Christmas?  My house has been decorated for over a week now.  I am so happy!  I love this season!  Shopping?  I have tons told do!  I must get busy!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  

7 comments:

  1. I love how you've masked off the sentiment Laurie. Sweet little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag it is just so cute and great stamping job I never had luck with masking I always cut my stamps.
    I love this Season too we put up our tree on Nov. 20th and did all our decorating to....and Friday *black Fri)
    my daughter picked me up at 5 a.m. and we shopped til 3 p.m. got 3/4 done my hubbs and I shopped a bit today so now only 1 more grandkid to do next Sat.
    & I'm done even bought all my paper & ribbon today and will start making tags tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Laurie! We got most of the decorating done on the weekend, I love Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver bells, silver bells... it's Christmas-time in Blogland now, Laurie... love this!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet tag, Laurie! Love the silver bells!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS