8/21/10

ATC Glimmer Challenge 2

I received an email from Dana at Aspiring to Creativity!  She invited me to play in their current challenge!  Here is their inspiration photo!  (Isn't she adorable?)



Here is my take on this challenge photo....

IMG_7046

The tool that I have not used is this brand new green Copic marker!  Does that count?  The sentiment stamp is one that I haven't used in ages!  That probably doesn't count!  LOL!

IMG_7044

Here is the info about the ATC Challenge:


Deadline: Entries will be due on the 4th Friday of this month, August 27th at 11:59pm MDT (Mountain Daylight Savings Time).

Selection Process: Dana will announce the winner on the following Monday, August 30th. One honorable mention will be named by Sabrina (in the same post). If we are unable to contact you via the email provided in InLinkz, the winner will have until Wednesday, September 1st to email us at glimmercraft[at]gmail[dot]com to claim your prize. Otherwise, the honorable mention will be up to claim the prize!

Award: On this occasion, we are offering a $20 WPlus9 Design Studio gift certificate to the winner. They have a really awesome release out this month, too! Both the winner and honorable mention recipient will receive our "Blinkie" for their blogs, boasting of your accomplishment!
 
Stop on over to the ATC blog and play along!  :)  Thanks for the email Dana!!
 
I have a quick picture to share too!  I put my 2 year old down for a nap the other day, went down to my craft room and ran into this....


Busted!  Looks like someone was into the glitter!  Cute little glittery foot prints!  He isn't old enough yet to know he should cover his tracks!  LOL!  I couldn't help but grab my camera!  Too cute!  (And you can say my tile is fabulous too! Love the 1970's peal-n-stick! LOL!)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Love the card ...... and you are really getting good with the copics. I love that you got the camera before the clean up ....... I do this all the time ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little black border around the butterfly piece and the flourish under them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is hilarious!!

    Very pretty card!! That is a nice color of green copic, makes 2 very pretty green butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Laurie! I love the butterflies on the flourish! Also love the clean crisp design--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of your Copics. I've used mine once and wasn't pleased...lol..maybe I'll try again. I live the card and the outlines.

    The picture of the little footprints is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That PTI set is one of my favorites! This is lovely.
    Cute little foot prints. Bet that was a mess to clean up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the graphic pop of the colors on this card. you use copics so well!! as far as the glitter foot prints...... so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the toes in the glitter--perfect memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant as usual! Thank you for participating in our Glimmer Challenge 2. The glitter footprint incident is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hee hee, love the glittery footprints, and how cool you captured the moment! Your card is so pretty, you can't go wrong with flourishes and butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great interpretation of the challenge. Love the butterflies. I would say the marker is a tool. Love those footprints too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you did with this card. I really like the butterflies and flourish together! Those glitter footprints are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card! So classic and chic!
    Thanks for playing along, Laurie! I do so love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I really love that picture of the foot prints! Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. *G-A-S-P* this is drop dead gorgeous Laurie!!! WOWZER!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, I don't think it's possible that you can make a card I don't love. Laurie! The elegant simplicity here is just captivating! What adorable footprints, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card...and I love the glittered prints! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card...I think I have that sentiment stamp hiding out somewhere too! The glittery footprints are adorable! It's definitely a great thing you've captured them!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS