3/15/09

Everyday Inspiration Challenge #32

Over on Paper Wings, one of the new challenges is called Everyday Inspiration. One of the angels posted this picture....



...and then we all made cards inspired by the picture!
So, this is what I made.....

Right now I am all about making my own background paper....ever since the whole Damask thing! :) So, I found this cute little flower out of TAC's Flutter By set! I just love these colors and I am not sure I would have put them together on my own!

I also found other inspiration for this card on a blog somewhere. I wish I would have written it down but I didn't! So, I apologize for not giving proper credit! I think it was all in the sewing and the bow. (And from Stacy's card for the CC on PW, where she stamped the sentiment on an image....so cute Stacy!)

Anyway, thanks for the challenge PW! And thanks for looking!






Supplies:

Paper: TAC Brown CS, Bazzill Green CS, White TAC CS

Stamps: TAC's Seeds of Blessing and Flutter By

Ink: Landscape Palette, Java Jumbo VersaMagic

Misc: Ribbon, Pop Dots, Sewing Machine!

4 comments:

  1. Love this!!! What a fun challenge and I absolutely love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LNice card! I like the background paper that you created

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love what you did for the background! I want a piece of the inspiration! Thanks for the tip on Google reader. I'm checking it out this afternoon after running errands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card! I LOVE this color combo!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS